Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said. Fuck em. These pigmol nobs will compensate them at some point.
I was annoyed at Micah on MotD, apologising to them for the own goal, non goal, and sending off.
Does he not watch our games?
To be fair he’s only there for a bit of childish banter his opinions are total bollocks and he is a gooner fanboy who also likes dirty Leeds

Last edited:
Fuck Liverpool!!!!

Milner second red on Bernardo
Milner foul on Phil
Trent - most obvious handball ever
Fabinho against every team - but especially that young Brighton lad

These two have cheated for years
No sympathy at all for them

I would like to say how sorry i am, that a "shocking" VAR decision ultimately led to gallant 9 men Liverpool's defeat.
I would simply much rather they had been beaten 5- 0, and would have been even happier, with half a dozen more yellow cards, and one more red, oh, and while we are at it another red for Klippity !

I’m actually gutted Newcastle let them win with ten men and gain confidence
They nearly did it again against spurs
If they hadn’t I think Liverpool would be struggling
Take the momentum off them and they aren’t half the team
So this is a great result as it’s now in their heads they were cheated

To be fair he’s only there for a bit of childish banter his opinions are total bollocks and he is a gooner fanboy who also likes dirty Leeds
You're right about Micah and his childish banter, this is how Ian Wright started his career on MOTD and then threw his toys out of the pram because the other pundits wouldn't take him seriously.

Why not have VAR independent of the referees body? We've already had one useless ex referee admit that he didn't tell a colleague to go and look at something because he knew that the guy was having a bad day.

We live in the era where Top class coaches are increasingly not former top class footballers.

Just recruit people who can use the technology properly and watch football, offside is a basic offence that a trained monkey could get their head around when using a monitor and pause and rewind.

Unfortunately PGMOL co-opted VAR to keep useless fat referees in jobs and everything flows from that.

Howard Webb needs to fall on his sword, he has already presided over several daft errors and this embarrassing after time show is just beyond cringe.

Mic up the referees and clear out the old guard, it's rotten to it's core with nepotism.

Last edited:
It's sickening the sympathy liverpool are getting about this on here, do people not remember what utter cunts their fans were (and still are, obviously) during our title battles? The bus smashing etc? Seriously fuck them, never a more deserving club.
They are a horrible club, horrible fans everything about them is awful. They have better and sympathetic coverage than every other club. They only team that is even close to them is that other lot that play in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.