Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a bit more sympathetic if that shit stain of a club embraced VAR like the rest of us had to, you know with replay screens for the fans, proper camera angles and var lines drawn for opposing team decisions.

Been getting away with it for years and it's no coincidence. I wouldn't trust those fucking awful yank crooks (same with the Rags) with anything,

Worst Club around and demented fucking fan base.

Might be a bit more sympathetic if that shit stain of a club embraced VAR like the rest of us had to, you know with replay screens for the fans, proper camera angles and var lines drawn for opposing team decisions.

Been getting away with it for years and it's no coincidence. I wouldn't trust those fucking awful yank crooks (same with the Rags) with anything,

Worst Club around and demented fucking fan base.
Why isn’t it compulsory to have the screens? Seems odd only Liverpool and scum don’t have them, how do they get away with that?

This is why you never show cunts an ounce of sympathy. Once you do it’s over and you constantly have to give in to their demands.

I have never in my life seen a club react to some shitty luck to this level. They need putting out to pasture, they are an absolutely cancer in the game. The first to cheat (to the level of corporate espionage, a classic vintage for Americans) and the first to cry foul.

GOD I FUCKING HATE LIVERPOOL

Last edited:
All teams have suffered from VAR since it’s interception but these fuckers are on another level. whing whinge whinge that’s all this club ever does. Deduct the fuckers 3 points and that will stop them

Liverpool say "sporting integrity has been undermined" by the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) error in Saturday's 2-1 Premier League loss to Tottenham.
Liverpool say that explanation is "unacceptable" and called for a "review with full transparency."
"In the meantime, we will explore the range of options available, given the clear need for escalation and resolution."

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.