Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, if they want a replay for one bad decision they'll end up playing a full season of replays for all the dodgy decisions they've had in their favour.
If they want a replay for this, i want a replay of their title winning season and their champions league tie against us

I think this one could actually come back to bit them in the ass, every team has had shocking reffing decisions against them and when they have received an apology from PGMOL most have took it with good grace and moved on but not these whiney little fucks and to be honest it just looks bad for them and i think it might send people including refs the other way on them, everybody already hates them and knows they're cheating, robbing scumbags and this will just make people dislike them even more and make the refs even tighter with their decisions and given the amount they have continually got away with, that doesnt play into their favour

They don't win the league by 1 to 3 points or miss out on champs league by 1 to 3 points! Fenway will end up suing!

They should really only be getting an apology in part until they fully comply with the regulations of implementing VAR within their own stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.