Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the thread title be changed to one of the following:

1. Hypocrites FC
2. Fanny Wipes FC
3. Mard Arses FC
4. Just Fuck Off and Stop Being Twats FC
5. Cock Wombles FC

Am I reading the Victims statement differently to you guys ? To me it is carefully worded but it is accusing the Premier League/Pigmob of possible cheating.
This is serious stuff. Threats to 'take it further' ! Where, to court, where else could they mean?

It's an outrageous statement from that shitstain of a club. Who the fuck do they think they are??? I actually wish the premier league and the hapless England would sue them for implying they cheated.

Am I reading the Victims statement differently to you guys ? To me it is carefully worded but it is accusing the Premier League/Pigmob of possible cheating.
This is serious stuff. Threats to 'take it further' ! Where, to court, where else could they mean?

The inside of a court room, a second home to your average scouser.

I really really want them to go to court with this, the amount of dodgy decisions they have gotten away with down the years that would have to be brought up, it will be like going to court to challenge a parking ticket and getting done on a murder rap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.