Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was shocking imo. A case of who shouts the loudest gets listened to most.

I think they are in a different headspace on this, I think PGMOL are proud of that, they think that audio shows how difficult it is for VAR and refs and that we will all be a little more understanding. They are stuck in that working practice and I see no indication they are going to change it.
Spot on, I was honestly shocked at the lack of professionalism, it should be one voice at a time, when someone is talking over another person it’s obvious they’re not listening to an alternative point of view, as you say he who shouts loudest wins, incredible.

The only thing positive that can come out of this would be a moved to the fully-automated VAR for offsides that they used at the World Cup.

Different system though, so the owners of that system should be all over this and getting in touch with the Premier League.

Remove as much human involvement as possible, because one way or another these refs keep showing they'll find new ways to fuck up the basics.

Thank fuck City aren't playing Liverpool at Anfield next.

The British Government, the National Anthem, the Queen and the Royal Family, UEFA, and PGMOL. Who's next?
Are we going to trawl through all of our incorrect decisions and demand replays or whatever, I hope ALL clubs march up to Prem League office with all their video footage - it will take 10 years to get it through, look at the legal cost of West Ham trf saga when Sheff Utd took them to court ... can you imagine the outrage (hopefully there will be) if Liverpool get special treatment

Seriously, how the fuck would the VAR mob think that they thought it was given as a goal on the pitch? Were they not watching the game? That's just a pathetic excuse to cover themselves
It quite probably is, and their total incompetence is not in dispute. Whatever they did or didn’t think or do, I am 100% sure that the intention was not to fuck over the scousers.

Fenway with that statement probably want all those referees who went to the UAE to referee to have there bank accounts scrutinised! Fenway because they are factually dirty rotten cheating kunts think everyone else is doing what they do! Fenway group is one rancid corrupt organisation

The only real thing Liverpool can do is withdraw from the league with honour. Refereeing errors obviously mean more to them than every other club.

They're not English anyway, so their fans won’t mind too much.
Seems like a solution to make everyone happy

If Liverpool had a genuine grievance about VAR they could have gone down the route of approaching other clubs to have a unified response to the problems (Other clubs have had bad VAR decisions but don’t have a media fan club)

But no as ever it always has to be about them. The sense of entitlement to the fore.
Don’t the Dippers also have a “blind spot” on their watch as they can’t fit a camera in, or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.