Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly anything other than “we made a mistake but it happens, fuck off and get in with it” then the sport and competition is genuinely dead
Some of us voted with our feet nearly a decade ago.
I'm not working all week to help fund that cash cow.
I used to say on here about 10 years ago" Football will eat itself"
The usa influence of glamour ,stadiums not Grounds,extended injury times to keep the customer in their seat ,for advertising/ distraction purposes... elevation of refs to god like status,and the dumming down of fans while they wait to see if they can cheer a goal or not....orders given by some bot in a box,hidden away...
You are controlled.
Some like it that way

Absolute shit show.

I see the world's greatest and most knowledgable fanbase has done a racism again....and the BBC can't quite bring themselves to acknowledge it. Funny that.....

Some of us voted with our feet nearly a decade ago.
I'm not working all week to help fund that cash cow.
I used to say on here about 10 years ago" Football will eat itself"
The usa influence of glamour ,stadiums not Grounds,extended injury times to keep the customer in their seat ,for advertising/ distraction purposes... elevation of refs to god like status,and the dumming down of fans while they wait to see if they can cheer a goal or not....orders given by some bot in a box,hidden away...
You are controlled.
Some like it that way

Absolute shit show.
Good man.
The whole thing is a pantomine and it stinks that we've been made the villains when the yanks are trying to bleed the sport dry and turn supports into consumers (as they usually do). They're the real evil here and I think it's already too late to save the sport we love.

Bunch of bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.