Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the fact that a match that didnt have anything to do with City has resulted in the huge number of posts. It's almost asif Liverpool were in your heads!!!
The whole tribalism and increased animosity between our clubs is something that personally disappoints me, but it also amuses me when so many go deep into it.

From my POV and in true Greggery Peccery style, talking about football.... The ref really only made one mistake.
That being the first yellow for Jota. The fact that there are no VAR checks for somethign so seemingly innocuous is perhaps a problem, but with his stupidity of diving in for that challenge so soon after. Well Jota left the ref with no choice.
Jones being sent off. No intent, contact with the ball, but even if his foot "slipped off the top of the ball", that means he was not in full control and with studs up. Well, that is reckless and red card was a cert.
As for the "offisde", well that was given by the assistant and once done then it is down to the VAR officials. Ads has been seen, it was them that made the error, with the ref actually just going along wityh what they said and what his assistant had indicated.

As for the statement and as has been said, I do think it has been very carefully worded. However, I dont see the litigation that so many on here predict going forward. For the simple reason that there is no way you can litigate for simple human error in relation to a football match. I see the wording more as looking to start a process where VAR as it stands is overhauled. The cynic in me when considering FSGs craving for money, makes me wonder if they have a share in the company that did the World Cup VAR system?
You start every thread with that first paragraph , change it up a bit

We are top of their shit list for whatever reason :)
dea97b9d39b0d102f41ea66b471ee435.gif

The whole tribalism and increased animosity between our clubs is something that personally disappoints me, but it also amuses me when so many go deep into it.

What should disappoint you is why nobody was charged for dismantling a coach City used for a game at Klanfield. Not forgetting a young girl scarred for life by a cup of thrown coins.

Your lot asking for a game replay affects everyone in the league and is therefore a topic for all football fans. No wonder nobody likes bin dippers you can't read a room.

It‘s another we’re cleaning up football for the masses campaign instigated by FSG and LFC. Liverpool FC are the standard bearers for everything that is wrong with football, like hate chanting, etc.

Every club has had VAR decisions given against them, but I didn’t remember an official statement bing released by a club, and a campaign started by a club and their fans.

Fuck them. If it was the other way around and the decision had gone against Spurs, you wouldn’t hear anything from Klop, LFC or Liverpool fans.

You would. They'd say they didn't see it and/or we had to trust the officials are being honest and something get things wrong.

Reactions: jrb
This game will inevitably be replayed.....when they lose that will it have to be replayed again...... and again until they win because its only fair. After all, in the first match (of the 26 currently scheduled) they would have been 1 nil up and as we all know they always win when one up.

It's going to be a long season.

There's nothing we do that can't be done...

We thought we scored - got the game won.

The VAR came in and took it away

It cheating...

All we need is rid of VAR

All we need Is rid of VAR

All we need is rid of VAR VAR

Robbed us of premier league...
We could sing when we play them.

"All we need is VAR!
(Cheating bastards!)
All we need is VAR!
(Innocent scousers)
All we need is VAR!
(Never your fault)
All we need Is VAR!"

Do these whinging cunts seriously want the game replayed?

What a shitshow that precedent would set. Every club with a dodgy decision against them would be calling for replays, the season would never fucking end.

Shit happens. Man up and fucking deal with it you scouse pricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.