Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting the spurs game replayed, just fuck right off you moaning fucking bastards. It wouldn't have even been up for debate if we'd have been on the receiving end of a couple of debatable decisions, but because it's the nations favourites they will probably get their way
which nation's favourite? Denmark? Ireland?? Everybody in this country, bar their support and legions of plastic GHs despise them - and rightly so. Clearly the authorities continually side with them - and not just with regard to football - because nobody wants to be tied up in court for years, fighting ridiculous cry baby charges do they?

Love the fact that a match that didnt have anything to do with City has resulted in the huge number of posts. It's almost asif Liverpool were in your heads!!!
The whole tribalism and increased animosity between our clubs is something that personally disappoints me, but it also amuses me when so many go deep into it.
...and here you are... on a City forum...

Udogie suffers racists abuse on social media after being fouled twice by Jota. 2 yellows for Jota. Wonder where the abuse came from

To be fair I don't get the social media abuse claims because nearly all of the abuse comes from abroad, probably from Norway or Ireland.

The only thing positive that can come out of this would be a moved to the fully-automated VAR for offsides that they used at the World Cup.

Different system though, so the owners of that system should be all over this and getting in touch with the Premier League.

Remove as much human involvement as possible, because one way or another these refs keep showing they'll find new ways to fuck up the basics.
"The only thing positive that can come out of this would be a moved to the fully-automated VAR for offsides that they used at the World Cup.

Remove as much human involvement as possible............"

But the red shirts don't want a level playing field

To be fair they're only implying what many on here have been saying all along! That's not to defend Liverpool in any way as they've had more than enough VAR decisions go their way, but it does beg the question that if even they are getting screwed over as badly as they were the other night then what the fuck is really going on? Is it just plain shit officiating or is there some kind of corruption but corruption that isn't favouring anyone in particular?

Not quite. Wolves got screwed over at the rags, as did Forest and there has been other clubs suffered the same. Brentford were robbed of two penalties I thought at Forest yesterday. No other club has put out an official statement worded that strongly, as good as implying they are deliberately being cheated. The two red cards were subjective but you could see why they were given. Even ex pro players were divided on the straight red. On the Jota one I'd say his first yellow was harsh. Once he'd been booked though it was his own stupid fault to dive in almost straight afterwards and unless it was at Anfield ( See Millner) he was going off. The offside goal shouldn't have happened, I thought he looked on.

I'm sure Darren England has been involved in a lot of odd decisions on var, a fair few favouring Liverpool. Attwell is another and he's just as bad on the field. Both should be sacked in my opinion. As for Taylor we all know his form. I can't actually think of one decent referee I trust when we play.

The rules on handball and this letting the game flow bollocks have been a disaster. Ridiculous penalties given and others almost identical not given. We've already seen the letting the game flow rule is doing anything but. Teams are kicking us more and spoiling the game and being allowed to do so. For me that's what they should be looking at. Both rules give clear licence to manipulate games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.