Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading the Victims statement differently to you guys ? To me it is carefully worded but it is accusing the Premier League/Pigmob of possible cheating.
This is serious stuff. Threats to 'take it further' ! Where, to court, where else could they mean?
They want a new charge, Charge 116, added to City's list, as Sheik Mansour (allegedly) bribed Darren England (on VAR) ) when in Abu Dhabi- Definitely City's fault.
It's not fair! Wah!!!

Not quite. Wolves got screwed over at the rags, as did Forest and there has been other clubs suffered the same. Brentford were robbed of two penalties I thought at Forest yesterday. No other club has put out an official statement worded that strongly, as good as implying they are deliberately being cheated. The two red cards were subjective but you could see why they were given. Even ex pro players were divided on the straight red. On the Jota one I'd say his first yellow was harsh. Once he'd been booked though it was his own stupid fault to dive in almost straight afterwards and unless it was at Anfield ( See Millner) he was going off. The offside goal shouldn't have happened, I thought he looked on.

I'm sure Darren England has been involved in a lot of odd decisions on var, a fair few favouring Liverpool. Attwell is another and he's just as bad on the field. Both should be sacked in my opinion. As for Taylor we all know his form. I can't actually think of one decent referee I trust when we play.

The rules on handball and this letting the game flow bollocks have been a disaster. Ridiculous penalties given and others almost identical not given. We've already seen the letting the game flow rule is doing anything but. Teams are kicking us more and spoiling the game and being allowed to do so. For me that's what they should be looking at. Both rules give clear licence to manipulate games.
All the referees you mention have an underlying condition and it’s called complete arrogance. The way they referee games shows they have an aloofness and are totally not in tune with the game.

I'm 100% sure that they didn't intend to fuck them over either but if there really is an organised plan between PGMOL and Liverpool for refs to give decisions in their favour then surely Liverpool going nucleur on this one is not the best course of action as it could all come out in the wash.
I am not an advocate of conspiracy theories, but, I think the problem or collusion is between broadcasters, sponsors and the governing bodies. I don’t think clubs are actively involved as such, although they know it happens. The ‘box office’ cartel clubs make by far the most money for the vested interests. Hence strange runs of cup draws, dubious decisions, engineered to get certain teams to finals and close title finishes. What happened Saturday was a huge fuck up, nothing more, and the scousers are pandering to their nutcase support with the statement made.

Love the fact that a match that didnt have anything to do with City has resulted in the huge number of posts. It's almost asif Liverpool were in your heads!!!
The whole tribalism and increased animosity between our clubs is something that personally disappoints me, but it also amuses me when so many go deep into it.

Firstly it's in the Liverpool thread so it will be discussed. Secondly the whole football world is talking about it not just us. Thirdly sections associated with your club have tried to make it about US by implying the officials were given instructions/paid off to screw Liverpool over in a visit to the UAE.

As for the animosity between the clubs, you must be blind and deaf to have missed the many incidents committed against our club by yours to wonder why that is.

When the PL / FA refuse a request for the game to be replayed then that's the end of the matter as I'm pretty positive that LFC have signed up to the rules of the competition and that they have agreed that no dispute can be taken to law We have evidence that they are fully behind all the PL rules, regulations, terms and conditions

They want a new charge, Charge 116, added to City's list, as Sheik Mansour (allegedly) bribed Darren England (on VAR) ) when in Abu Dhabi- Definitely City's fault.
It's not fair! Wah!!!
Did he bribe him to give the Liverpool goal because that's what he did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.