Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get used to it at Everton. When we score (I know we hardly ever do) then we expect it to be chalked off. Never gets a mention. It happens in someones game every week but when it is them there is an outcry. what do you expect when most of the pundits and media are kopites?

The moaning is laughable. Everyone is against them, the ref had secret meetings, VAR needs banning, the game should be replayed, the red cards were not even fouls, and of course ... City paid for this to happen.

My fav though is the cry of 'This has cost us the title' Yeah OK!

They have had so many decisions go their way. So many fouls by their players have gone ignored. Dodgy off-sides and goals, they get well more than their fair share... Do they moan about those? do they feck!

Its ridiculous mate. Every club is on the end of it but for some reason the outcry is way over the top. It's as if the biggest injustice of the game. There are people posting on Facebook today it's the worst VAR decision ever lol.

Last season Jota kicked Skipp in the head, made him bleed, stayed on the pitch and got a last minute winner. All I heard was "it evens itself out" "it wasn't an obvious ref error" etc

The worst part is they'll bring this up for years but ignore their favourable decisions through the years. Especially during the title winning year they seemed to get a hell of a lot of favourable decisions.

There is no denying they got it wrong, but this isn't anything new and unique, only if you have red tinted glasses.

Anyway, good luck for the season mate, its gonna be a long season fella

Last edited:
Once again they have successfully managed to become the victims again and have the full force of the football media backing them.

The desired outcome: they will get every single VAR decision in their favour from now to the end of the season. No official anywhere will remotely dare rule against them.

Mission accomplished.

this is a good un,...
The quietness of the various bodies at the moment makes me think it's a bit of a cat and mouse game of them wanting to know what Liverpool know and don't know, this will guide how they try to cover it up or if some heads need to roll and a few Patsy's need to be thrown out like Lee Mason when Man City paid the refs to stop Arsenal last season.
If ever a Team has prevailed without any hint of assistance from the PGMOL mob it’s us. We’ve won it all in spite of them not with the assistance the 2 Red Shits have had over the last years.

I hope Pgmol refs remember this club fuelled media attack by the dippers.

Every single club has been on the end of some awful decisions that has both benefited them and costs them. Dips have now weaponised it in the hope they get the decisions to go their way in the future. What happens if they win the next game because of a mistake? Klopp will be out sneering mistakes happens with a grin!

The technology is fine, the people operating and deciding how to apply the rules is where the problem lies. Incompetence or corrupt or both you decide. It needs an honest overhaul.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.