Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the fact that a match that didnt have anything to do with City has resulted in the huge number of posts. It's almost asif Liverpool were in your heads!!!
The whole tribalism and increased animosity between our clubs is something that personally disappoints me, but it also amuses me when so many go deep into it.

Which end of the M62 ratcheted up the whole tribalism and animosity between the two clubs?

From Brendan Rodgers comments about Raheem Sterling, and stating shite like “release the crowd”, the fucking prick. Your fans booing Yaya Toure being stretchered off the pitch. Your fans defending Mane saying he shouldn’t have been sent off after putting 8 stitches into Ederson’s face. Your feral fans attacking our team coach. Your fans throwing coins and spitting at Pep, and the culprits don’t get banned, no they get moved to other seats. Your fans throwing a pint pot full of coins at an innocent young girl, and not one of you had the decency to identify the twat who did it.

And what have our fans done? Allegedly used a felt tip fucking pen to write something about ‘Koppites’ on a bog door? Not one Blue I know uses the term koppites, make of that what you will.

And you wonder at some of the posts on here? It’s no wonder Blues have had enough and respond as we do. If you don’t like it then log off.

Last edited:
Its ridiculous mate. Every club is on the end of it but for some reason the outcry is way over the top. It's as if the biggest injustice of the game. There are people posting on Facebook today it's the worst VAR decision ever lol.

Last season Jota kicked Skipp in the head, made him bleed, stayed on the pitch and got a last minute winner. All I heard was "it evens itself out" "it wasn't an obvious ref error" etc

The worst part is they'll bring this up for years but ignore their favourable decisions through the years. Especially during the title winning year they seemed to get a hell of a lot of favourable decisions.

There is no denying they got it wrong, but this isn't anything new and unique, only if you have red tinted glasses.

Anyway, good luck for the season mate, its gonna be a long season fella
The decision not to send Chang off against us was a worse decision than the Liverpool offside

how come it's only unprecedented when happens against them lot
loads have gone against various team even a clear off side against city but only them lot get trial by tv, all the rest oh it evens it's self out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.