Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

For the first club ever to have had a bad decision against them. The only club in history of the world to have been shafted. I stand with the Scousers and will wear my Suarez innocent shirt with pride. Let's all light a candle for the sole victims in the whole universe. The red team of Liverpool.

candles.jpg

For the first club ever to have had a bad decision against them. The only club in history of the world to have been shafted. I stand with the Scousers and will wear my Suarez innocent shirt with pride. Let's all light a candle for the sole victims in the whole universe. The red team of Liverpool.

View attachment 95020
277F9268-9467-4E34-9C36-E701C0C222EB.gif

The things that are in our heads are the amount of scandalous decisions that go the way of teams in red. I’m not going to Klanfield this season (I’ve been saying that for the last ten years) because I’m sick of paying to see us get screwed. Can we have the game replayed from last season (Foden goal disallowed)? How about the champions league? Cup semi (Alf Gray). Every fucking time v you lot, home and away. One decision against you and it’s world war three. FUCK OFF you fucking victim.
Im sorry Tony (for missing you out in my initial response) but I think you must have mistaken my post for someone who actually thought that we had been "victimised" in some way. maybe I should go back and check.
"Check complete"
Nope, sorry Tone old mate, I dont think I have suggested I am a victim and you are just lumping all Liverpool supporters together. But glad you were able to get that off your chest.
@Ric did tell me when he allowed me to join that there would be days like these and a thick skin would be required

What gets me is all that shite you get on forums, the conspiracy theories, the accusations of brown envelopes, all the bollocks certain fans talk.. That got into the news with the news reports about the refs visit to the middle east just before the LFC/Spurs game..

That sort of shite is normally left to Twitter or forum talk, because it is usually bollocks. Not with LFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.