Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a champions league replay. Not an important game by any means, just a final, biggest club competition in the world, nothing to see here
sissoko-2-e1559417071436.jpg

Replay of the match where Suarez booted Parker in the stomach and the ref laughed and let him off the hook

ls2_2130957c.jpg

I'll take a replay of the match when Robertson when studs in on Tanganga. VAR checked it out and gave nothing, not even a foul.
Untitled-design-2020-01-12T174227.477 (1).jpg

Again repeating myself over this one. Maybe we can have the game replayed when Jota kicked Skipps head, gives him concussion, has to be subbed, VAR says it's fine and Jota gets a last kick winner.

0_GettyImages-1486634179 (1).jpg

Justice for Tottenham. The new victims.

I'll take a champions league replay. Not an important game by any means, just a final, biggest club competition in the world, nothing to see here
View attachment 95265

Replay of the match where Suarez booted Parker in the stomach and the ref laughed and let him off the hook

View attachment 95266

I'll take a replay of the match when Robertson when studs in on Tanganga. VAR checked it out and gave nothing, not even a foul.
View attachment 95267

Again repeating myself over this one. Maybe we can have the game replayed when Jota kicked Skipps head, gives him concussion, has to be subbed, VAR says it's fine and Jota gets a last kick winner.

View attachment 95268

Justice for Tottenham. The new victims.
Top work, so this is just the Spuds volume. Would love to see every other Club post the same of their injustices against these Cunts.
Just restrict it to PL though, if it included Europe the results would be unbearable.

God I hope Spuds Pip Dippers to 4th by a point or 2

I just can't understand why it matters how the VAR and the ref made the wrong call its wrongly called offsite ,it is the same results as if they drew the line wrong or if they forgot or whatever, the call is wrong for each case.
I think that Goldbridge is completely wrong here and he is the knobhead like usual.
And also how do we know that Liverpool case is special we will never know unless we listen to all audio for wrongly disisions.
And even if Liverpool was a special case it is still a wrong disision in a football game thats all it happenes all the time and has happened since football started and will happened again and again .

I just can't understand why it matters how the VAR and the ref made the wrong call its wrongly called offsite ,it is the same results as if they drew the line wrong or if they forgot or whatever, the call is wrong for each case.
I think that Goldbridge is completely wrong here and he is the knobhead like usual.
And also how do we know that Liverpool case is special we will never know unless we listen to all audio for wrongly disisions.
And even if Liverpool was a special case it is still a wrong disision in a football game thats all it happenes all the time and has happened since football started and will happened again and again .

Everyone knows Goldbridge is a knobhead so why promote his bullshit by posting links to him?

I am just making a point you dont have to click on the link
It’s doubtful that him being posted on here will make or break him.

These fan channels work best when clubs with international fanbases perform worse than they should.

Our fan channels will gain hundreds of thousands of extra viewers when Pep goes and the meltdown happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.