Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your cash on the derby game.100% Everton red card and a penalty to them. You will be quids in.
Hubby doesn't want that. He doesn't want them to start getting preferential treatment, he reckons that would just piss him off even more and serve to make them look bad so they should just get on with it as normal.

To be fair, if that had happened to us, I'd be absolutely steaming but we're City, 9 times out of 10 we'll just score another one five minutes later and win anyway.

Always remember a plastic dipper at work ranting on and on about the Rodri non penalty as he constantly referred to it.
Once the season ended and he was even more incandescent I simply asked him:
Okay, penalty given and Everton miss it what then?
He’s never mentioned it since - fucking dickhead.

Hubby doesn't want that. He doesn't want them to start getting preferential treatment, he reckons that would just piss him off even more and serve to make them look bad so they should just get on with it as normal.

To be fair, if that had happened to us, I'd be absolutely steaming but we're City, 9 times out of 10 we'll just score another one five minutes later and win anyway.
They have been getting special treatment for years. On the pitch and in the media. He should know that already.

Always remember a plastic dipper at work ranting on and on about the Rodri non penalty as he constantly referred to it.
Once the season ended and he was even more incandescent I simply asked him:
Okay, penalty given and Everton miss it what then?
He’s never mentioned it since - fucking dickhead.
This is it.Spot on mate.

My husband is a Liverpool fan and thinks it will have the opposite effect. He thinks they'll be more determined than ever to just get a result and keep their heads. He doesn't want a replay or anything, he says what's done is done, he just gets fed up of this kind of thing happening. He's lost interest in it now though. He says he just wants them to finish top four cos no one's gonna stop us anyway. He's right about that.

I'm not being funny, but why would you marry a Liverpool fan? That isn't love, it's a lifetime of torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.