Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always remember a plastic dipper at work ranting on and on about the Rodri non penalty as he constantly referred to it.
Once the season ended and he was even more incandescent I simply asked him:
Okay, penalty given and Everton miss it what then?
He’s never mentioned it since - fucking dickhead.
Should of just asked him about their penalty the same season where Jota threw himself at the keeper (think it was palace ) and the ref couldn't wait to give it.
Even the red media had to admit it was never a pen.
Helping hands all that season to try and beat us

Liverpool have gone completely OTT as usual, which I doubt will help them. Any controversial decisions in their favour from now will see the opposition demanding the audio to ensure that the decision isn't payback for the disallowed goal.
And PGMOL will just say no…

Nobody is going to whip up a furore if Burnley get a clanger of a decision to Liverpool’s advantage.

Scousers will go on these documentaries etc bragging how they looted Europe back in day ....

Then cry about how they're always picked on lol haha

Seems they are still convinced we get all the decisions and have PGMOL in our back pocket. Thing is the Rags Arsenal think the same too reading their forums.

View attachment 95327
Liverpool even got an apology from UEFA for their fans behaviour in Paris.
We didn't get an apology from UEFA for our fans behaviour in istanbul
Why????
Because we didn't need one

Anyone heard anymore about the scouse sportwashers and their supply of money to a firm that made explosive devices for the Taiban?

Got involved in a discussion with this prick who came back with this nonsense below, with my reply after it.

View attachment 95331

One of those seasons City conceded a goal v Wolves when the Wolves player fell to the ground, ball hit his hand and went in. A 1-1 draw. Cost us 2 points.
In the seasons Liverpool lost the League by 1 point..... last minute penalties for Liverpool v Leicester and Spurs when Salah dived and very dodgy penalties awarded. There's 4 points extra...... you can't just highlight one game and say City won the league because of that. You have to look at incidents for both teams throughout the entire season.
The reason City won the title over Arsenal last season is simply because we beat then hone and away.
@Mad Eyed Screamer fair play to you, if that's how you want to reply, its your choice. Me ? I'd have just put 'yeh I know, great isn't it'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.