Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's completely embarrassing that people whose job is to know about football, know fuck all about football.

Wasn't it another ex-player recently saying Klopp worked on a "shoestring".

They've been one of the top ten richest clubs in the World football for most of my life - in the last Deloitte money league they were 3rd!

We always hear about how many fans they have, and how there's no way our commercial deals should be anywhere near as much as theirs, yet, still with all that commercial clout and all those fans, they still operate on a "shoestring".
They have also had the worlds best players in every position including the bench…
My sofa could have done more than him with the most money and the best team …!
Fuckin know nowt clowns licking dipper arsehole, I suppose it cuts down on the death threats though talking bullshit about em…!!

Trying to make it its both sets of fans causing trouble by showing a pic of someone writing on the dippers toilets.

I've never heard us refer to Liverpool as 'kopites'
So, on the one side, we've got:

- Disfiguring a teenage girl by throwing a cup full of coins.
- Throwing coins at the opposition coaching staff.
- Smashed a bus windscreen
- Smashing up a bus completely under the kind supervision and encouragement of Merseyside police

And on the other side, you've got:

- Writing a couple of nasty messages on a toilet door.

Yeah, really looks like a back and forth thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.