Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get back to talking about the victim syndrome, juiced up cheating Scouse cunts please?

The debate on accents is fascinating but this thread is for discussing what those database hacking vermin are up to.
You’re only saying that because you’re embarrassed you can’t tell the difference between a Gedling and a Netherfield accent.

To be honest, much as I dislike Klopp, I though it was a snide and unprofessional question from the hack. Taunting someone just to get a clickbait response is everything that is wrong with the football media. A good reporter would have a more subtle approach. This is why so many football reporters are incapable of actually tracking down proper news stories and one of the reasons why mainstream media is on its last legs.
Sorry mate, but it was a perfectly legitimate question.

To be honest, much as I dislike Klopp, I though it was a snide and unprofessional question from the hack. Taunting someone just to get a clickbait response is everything that is wrong with the football media. A good reporter would have a more subtle approach. This is why so many football reporters are incapable of actually tracking down proper news stories and one of the reasons why mainstream media is on its last legs.
It wasn’t real it was a piss take

Klopp knew by asking for a replay (which was never going to happen) after the Spurs game, they would enjoy favourably decisions over the next 6 months.
Clever **** that one

Them lot again, but good luck with getting the club to help with Identifying the fans:

Eight people have been arrested after Saturday's Merseyside derby, where a female fan and a police officer were hit by bottles.
The officer suffered a laceration to his face and was treated at Anfield stadium after the attack at about 11:50 BST, Merseyside Police said.
Eight people were held on suspicion of various offences, including hate and tragedy chanting, and ticket touting.
Police described the behaviour as "totally unacceptable".
Ch Insp Iain Wyke said: "The police officer was at the ground to ensure that all match-goers were able to enjoy the game safely, so to be assaulted in such a manner when he was simply doing his job is shocking.
"I know most football fans would rightly be appalled by this and I would encourage anyone who witnessed the incidents to contact us."
Details about the female fan's condition have not been revealed.
The force said it would liaise with Liverpool and Everton to identify the people responsible for throwing bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.