Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
All about opinions my friend.. some might say that but I can only talk from my experience of being there.. don’t remember seeing any Chelsea fans unless ofcorse they were disguised and wearing Liverpool gear but there was the usual load of cockney reds mixed in with locals.

You realise you’re going against the views of the LFC chairman as he quite clearly blamed Chelsea, NF & any fucker but you lot.

In fact it appears in his mind you were victims & it wasn’t your fault.

IF the story is correct about asthma PED’s then it would appear that the pattern of only having asthma 2 years in 3 and then reverting to every 2 years due to the potential harm of the alleged PED’s then it looks like:-

18/19 asthma PED’s on, 2nd 97 points
19/20 asthma PED’s on 1st 99 points
20/21 asthma PED’s off 3rd 69 points
21/22 asthma PED’s on 2nd 92 points
22/23 asthma PED’s off 5th 67 points
23/24 asthma PED’s on ????

The pattern is interesting and they are looking like our main rivals this season. The drop off in 20/22 and 22/23 is very marked

IF the story is correct about asthma PED’s then it would appear that the pattern of only having asthma 2 years in 3 and then reverting to every 2 years due to the potential harm of the alleged PED’s then it looks like:-

The pattern is interesting and they are looking like our main rivals this season. The drop off in 20/22 and 22/23 is very marked
ive been saying this for ages, the evidence is glaringly obvious, their new signing move in to a new 3 year cycle to cover their tracks a bit

Think we were all lucky Chelsea spent most of the time in Division 2 otherwise they would of almost certainly been banned given the behaviour of there fans during the 1980s...
I was at Hysel can’t remember seeing any Chelsea fans mind you but there was a heavy contingent of cockney reds.. having said that.. it was always the case when we played in London or on the Continent in those days.
John Smith, your chairman at the time of Heysel, said “there were lots of southern accents in the stands” and he alleged chelsea fans were behind the trouble. Listen to any of the phone ins in 5 live or talk shite and you’ll hear more liverpool “fans” with southern than scouse accents.

Bruce Grobelaar, your keeper at the time, said there were loads of liverpool and Milwall fans behind the trouble.

Mark Lawrenson on a tv programme I watched about Heysel said it was disgusting that Heysel was a forgotten event tgat was never referred to and had seemingly been “airbrushed from history” and to be fair to him he didn’t lay any of the blame with chelsea fans

I have noticed the differences over the seasons and remark when they are flying they are back allegedly on Peds. Last season was very interesting as their form improved massively after the world Cup, where players would most likely have been subject to stringent testing. On the basis of that, I had them down at start of this season as our main rivals. I follow the footballisfixed.blog guy, and whilst some of his claims are somewhat bizarre about many things, and he uses language I can't always follow ( and I am Grammar School A Level educated), every claim he has made about the Dippers, and more recently The Rags has been uncannily accurate.

So for me back on, and will be the toughest opponents, plus after the Spurs VAR issue not one solitary decision is gonna go against them.

Jurgen and the Peds, does he think nobody has noticed, I can see their single premier League title being taken away when it all comes out
Nothing has been said and nothing will be, and nothing has been done and nothing will be, this is liverpool and apparently they are a fantastic football club, no coaches bricked, no piss thrown, no little girls maimed and no Italians killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.