Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but football is not all about flair and skill is it.. that is only part of the game.. the game is based on mixes of all different strength's and weakness.. football is nothing without tackling.. punch ups.. bad tackles and the thing which links it all and is now sadly lacking from the game... good old passion... like I say on the pitch and in the stands it’s sanitised.. swearing will soon be banned..
Swearing IS a Red Card offence already.

From FA law 12.

SENDING-OFF OFFENCES

A player, substitute or substituted player who commits any of the following offences is sent off:

"Using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or action(s)"

Swearing IS a Red Card offence already.

From FA law 12.

SENDING-OFF OFFENCES

A player, substitute or substituted player who commits any of the following offences is sent off:

"Using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or action(s)"
Should of said swearing will be banned in the crowd.. they will ask people to report to stewards if they hear anybody using foul or abusive language, they will also use cameras to catch culprits and withdraw tickets etc.. they are all about wanting to attract families and swearing is a no no.. like I say a sanitised environment just like on the pitch.. showing passion in 10 years time will be seen as an offence.. tackling already on its way out.. a tackle which looks bad even with no contact is stopped.. slide tackling will stop because of fear of injury and once a link between heading the ball and dementia is established.. heading will be banned.. it’s deffo coming and if you don’t believe me imagine saying 20 years ago you won’t be able go for a fifty fifty drop ball.. won’t be able to challenge the goalkeeper and most fouls will be yellow cards.. they would tell you your mad.

Very weird " ex" dipper spending every day posting about dippers on a city forum chatting shit , got to be a fucking wind up or are you glory hunting us now
Not really I think outside fans can bring a different mix and perspective to a forum.. it can create a good debate at least even if people don’t agree with what’s being said.
I admire what City have done and are doing, I think the owner is good for th3 game and the City of Manchester, I don’t go along with the opinion they are bad for the game because of the money and in fact I think breaking the old model of United.. City and Arsenal dominance made it more competitive them three clubs moan most because they have had there gravy train upset by it.
Just another little bit regarding Liverpool fans who complain about City buying success.. ask them why they never spoke up about it when they were all supporting Blackburn when they won the League with Jack Walkers money and they all celebrated like it was a goal at Anfield when Aguero scored to win the League..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.