Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still the only set of fans I've ever heard boo an injured player going off the pitch on a stretcher.

It was Ederson following the Mane kung-fu kick.

Our fans went ape-shit and sang "It's never your fault" which was aimed at them booing an injured player that their own player had just fouled.
Went pretty much all around the stadium from memory? Certainly quietened the feral bastards down a bit. Thankfully, the players on the pitch completed the job in style.

They have apparently written a letter to luton. Urging them to take action

Offended by anything ashamed of nothing.

Any news on the coach attackers (how much evidence is on u tube?) a few years back. Has the coin filled pint pot chucker been identified by his or her fellow supporters? This is my open letter to LFC please take action.

They have apparently written a letter to luton. Urging them to take action

Offended by anything ashamed of nothing.

Any news on the coach attackers (how much evidence is on u tube?) a few years back. Has the coin filled pint pot chucker been identified by his or her fellow supporters? This is my open letter to LFC please take action.
Is it always the victim never your fault song still that they call tragedy chanting? It’s because they claim to be victims whatever the situation nothing to do with Hillsborough , like the ticket fiasco at the CL final with all their fake tickets

Still the only set of fans I've ever heard boo an injured player going off the pitch on a stretcher.

It was Ederson following the Mane kung-fu kick.

Our fans went ape-shit and sang "It's never your fault" which was aimed at them booing an injured player that their own player had just fouled.
They held a rehearsal when YaYa was stretchered off at Anfield in 2014 - about half an hour after we had observed the silence for those who died at Hillsborough impeccably.

I think there should be a song that specifically calls out their nature but doesn't mention Hillsborough. E.g.

Fuck you very much for bricking our bus
Fuck you very much fuck you very very very much

Fuck you very much for coining a child

Fuck you very much for spitting at children

Fuck you very much for supporting a racist

Fuck you very much for murder in Europe

You are fucking cunts and the country hates you
Thank you very very much
If he was dead, Mike McGear would be turning in his grave.

This club is entrenched in victim mode. Constantly yapping in the media about other clubs. Constantly looking other clubs punished but not once do I hear them condemn the bus wrecking and illegal hacking and scarring kids with coin cups amongst other bad behaviour. So fuck off dips as no one gives a damn. Setting a dangerous precedent that they as a club will fall short.

Justice for the bus wreckers and ticket touts…yawn.

Along with Arsenal and united these bellends are nauseating.

Last edited:
It's about time this lot were called out for the extent to which they've weaponised the Hillsborough tragedy.

The 'always the victims chant' is NOT about Hillsborough, rather their shocking behaviour on countless other instances, from which they deflect criticism by using Hillsborough.

They are repugnant and their actions consistently disgust me.

Is it always the victim never your fault song still that they call tragedy chanting? It’s because they claim to be victims whatever the situation nothing to do with Hillsborough , like the ticket fiasco at the CL final with all their fake tickets

In fairness, as tenuous as their claim might be, the FA and the media seem to have accepted it as a tragedy chant. And will do what they can to discourage it. So for that alone It shouldn't be sung, debate and reminders of what it was really about aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.