Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillsborough was a tragedy of that there is no doubt, the fact that they continually use it as a shield to deflect from their own fans behaviour is endemic of that club, you cannot be perenially offended by your fans getting mean chants at them while liverpool fans continue to behave in the way they do.

On top of that, why does anyone have to take any kind of action just because liverpool dont like it, so fucking what, the world doesnt turn on what liverpool likes or doesnt like as much as theyd like to believe it does, liverpool as a club and place offend me but i dont demand they stop existing as much as id like them too because im a grown up and i realise more than me and my point of view exists in this world its a shame liverpool dont and thats why they are chanted at as victims.

Their minds were in Colombia was always going to be the answer.
You'd think Klopp would send Diaz home to be with his mum as football really shouldn't matter to him in his current plight.
Not directly comparable but similar was when Zabba went back to Argentina to be with his dad. He probably shouldn't be playing but I guess he must want to hang around.

In fairness, as tenuous as their claim might be, the FA and the media seem to have accepted it as a tragedy chant. And will do what they can to discourage it. So for that alone It shouldn't be sung, debate and reminders of what it was really about aside.
I despise them, their fans, their club, their ground, everything about them I fucking despise. Next year will be my 50th anniversary of despising them. But, whether we agree with it or not, the ‘always the victim’ chant has been universally condemned as tragedy chanting. We’re better than them in every way on and off the pitch, let’s not give them or the media another stick to beat us with.

I agree with your post but there is a strain of legal thought which suggests that it is the perception of the so called offended person of a comment being offensive which is more important than the actual wording of the comment itself. So if a dipper feels they have been offended that's all that counts even if the comment or chant does not mention Hillsborough.
So if you say 'Hi' to a scouser you could be arrested charged and banned for 3 years !!

Well let's face they get offended by every little thing.

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.