Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will only miss Salah for one prem match

No, he won’t, not if Egypt get to the final? He will miss quite a few PL matches, including important ones. We need Egypt to get to the final.

The final is on the 11th Feb. 6 weeks away.

If Egypt get to the final, Salah will miss

Bournemouth away.
Chelsea home.
Arsenal away.
Burnley at home.

He will be back for Brentford away on the 17th of Feb.

Agreed it's a great time to play Newcastle but in all honesty without the dubious penalty calls they should have scored about 8.

they had 34 shots, 15 on target v Newcastles 3. Newcastle goalie had a blinder.
Goalkeeper was shit, kept parrying the ball straight back to the forwards instead of turning the ball around the post, very amateurish for a supposedly top flight keeper.

Last night's win was expected and - again - they made hard work of it. I feel that they're playing at their maximum and getting the rub of the green - as they always do at home. I don't think that will continue.
We've only just started to hit our straps and have the big boys to come back - and hopefully stay fit - for the business end of the season.
It's between the 2 of us. I'm happy enough with where we are and, if they can hold us off, good luck to them, but,
I think we'll win it comfortably

yeah he was a bit OTT with the dive, but all VAR decisions were spot on IMO.

I certainly wouldn't say you didn't deserve to win the game on the balance of chances, but that Jota decision was baffling. He clearly saw the recovering defenders, knew he had put a bit too much on the ball to get past the keeper so thought he'd fall to the ground instead. He takes a stride with both feet before he decides he's going to go down. There wasn't enough contact to award a penalty.

yeah he was a bit OTT with the dive, but all VAR decisions were spot on IMO.
So you agree he dived, therefore it should have been a yellow card for diving and no pen right???
The decisions were not spot on at all, that was one of the worse dives I’ve ever seen and I’ve been around a long time…!!

Nobody gives two shits about statistics but we do care about the diving and cheating your club employs. It was an absolute disgrace last night.

Your fans are total wankers, I think I’m right in saying the City thread on RAWK is called “cheating bastards” or something to that effect.

I think your fans were also on RAWK celebrating Rodri’s injury during the World Club final. What a set of scum fucks you lot are, unlike some I don’t like you and your fellow Dippers posting on here. I just can’t stand your fan base.

I've no idea where you’re from but it’s probably nowhere near Dipperville which is the only place I’ve ever been assaulted in my life and that was as a 15 year old watching my team, I had the temerity to wear my club colours.

So, if you get shit on here, you deserve it.

The ‘Thoughtbank’ has already created a thread about how they were victims again last night along with customary Rodri hand ball.

They can’t even keep their head down after last night when being gifted 2 pens & Geordies having a goal disallowed.

The fucking audacity of the cheeky victim cunts!8C18D495-0F66-42B5-81AA-1EAFC31D4049.jpegC5DDD81D-C28A-4AA2-BCB1-D26AFB989082.jpeg

And you’d think that if City got that would you?
If you’re asking a liverpool fan for an honest opinion your going to be disappointed

If those decisions went the other way they would be calling out the prem var pgmol and demanding replays apologies etc.

The dippers are actually calling those penalty’s stone fucking wall!!

Bit annoying Jota is back for them as Salah departs, he's easily their most clinical player after Salah and he'd help (obviously not entirely) with carrying the goal conversion while Salah is away

Salah and Endo are 2 huge misses for them, annoyingly most of the games they'll moss are Cup ones.

Bournemouth away on the 21st, without Salah and Endo is a tricky fixture for them.

Hope those 2 miss the Arsenal game as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.