Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narrator: He didn’t.
He 100% did for the first one!

At half time they ran the clip of the incident and he (crouching down aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand lengthening his words as he watched the slow-mo) waited and shouted "THERE!" at the "contact" and then again as he explained that forward's landing foot almost stood on the defender's foot. He went on to say that the contact was minimal and probably not enough to foul the attacker but then explained that going down in that situation was the "correct thing to do".

Narrator: He did!

I'll leave this here:

View attachment 103092

None of that states if the correct decision was reached, it’s just murky nonsense between onfield & off field decisions.

For e.g. if a team get a microscopic offside goal disallowed after VAR it will show as -1 & yet the correct decision was eventually found.

The ‘Thoughtbank’ has already created a thread about how they were victims again last night along with customary Rodri hand ball.

They can’t even keep their head down after last night when being gifted 2 pens & Geordies having a goal disallowed.

The fucking audacity of the cheeky victim cunts!View attachment 103091View attachment 103090
Aaron Barber answering his own conundrum there.

He 100% did for the first one!

At half time they ran the clip of the incident and he (crouching down aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand lengthening his words as he watched the slow-mo) waited and shouted "THERE!" at the "contact" and then again as he explained that forward's landing foot almost stood on the defender's foot. He went on to say that the contact was minimal and probably not enough to foul the attacker but then explained that going down in that situation was the "correct thing to do".

Narrator: He did!
He tried his best for the first one. He said the second was a dive.

Narrator: Good try.

I'll leave this here:

View attachment 103092
Tell me where our plus 2 came from and your minus 3? You got a very dubious decision at ours for a difference of plus 3 to us, a shocking sending off for Palace when there were in control. Nunez failed to get sent off for dissent, a foul for your first goal against Sheffield United which changed the game (scored late on when SU wee pushing for an equaliser). Bowen non penalty, Konate clear second yellow, and last night, I’ll just fucking leave it there you clown.

If you’re asking a liverpool fan for an honest opinion your going to be disappointed

If those decisions went the other way they would be calling out the prem var pgmol and demanding replays apologies etc.

The dippers are actually calling those penalty’s stone fucking wall!!
Spot on mate. Everyone can see it. However, they just cry arse over everything and the media goes along with their fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.