Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So; who do we prefer to lose on sunday? Two cheeks of the same shitty arse, in my opinion.
Remember a few years back when the Dippers used both domestic as run outs for the youths and stiffs, their focus being PL and CL. Be interesting to see the team they put out on Sunday, but I think it would suit Bingo more not to be in 4th round draw.

Remember a few years back when the Dippers used both domestic as run outs for the youths and stiffs, their focus being PL and CL. Be interesting to see the team they put out on Sunday, but I think it would suit Bingo more not to be in 4th round draw.
Win Win for Bingo

Play the kids and the media has a collective wank about the "future" and all is forgiven if Arsenal reserves smash them.

Not sure if I said, but that's a super interesting post.

I'll take the character flaw on the chin lol. Maybe it's time to devote my time to my local team...

It's one thing I realised quite quickly is that we as a fan base take moral high ground extremely quickly, and with selective memory.

Can't fault any of the above, bang on.

What's that hacking case? Sounds grim.
The character flaw was a bit strong...the club gets many in rant mode, I shouldn't let it lol. LFC were found guilty of hacking into our scouting database and were forced to pay compensation. There will be many more posters providing more details here! This was only a few years ago (Klopp era) also, also in the Klopp era they did fail FFP and cited training developments (some claim they submitted this after the event) all a bit sketchy so got a reprieve! So basically when the moral high ground is taken many fans across the country can cite this hypocrisy. I will in no way defend City's actions, if we are found guilty as regardless of the motives of FFP we signed up to work within them.

IMG_0993.jpeg

See this is a perfect example of the problem, it is somehow okay for the telegraph to insinuate that all geordies are horse punchers who cant behave themselves by using that picture but ITV were force to apologise to the scousers for using a picture of them when talking about ticketless fans even tho there is way more evidence to suggest that scousers have bullied their way into games without tickets on multiple occasions than to suggest that geordies go around punching horses all the time.

Its just wrong, i get that scousers died in a tragedy but that doesnt give them a free pass to ignore and be pandered to for the rest of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.