Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait, you're telling me that being paid absurd amounts of money to be paraded like a zoo exhibit in front of a handful of fans under the brief of an oppressive totalitarian regime, in conditions completely unsuited to the sport that he plays... is 'a struggle'?

Well, knock me down with a feather.

Easy as you go, Henderson, don't go visiting any foreign embassies on your way out...

Him and Bobby Firminho going "home"

Henderson still gets picked for Engerland so he might as well build up his funds until his contract is up there.
Indeed, it will cost him a shed load to buy himself out of his current contract .. He’s crap anyway and should be over the moon earning so much playing so badly in a shite league …!

Listening to sounds of the 80's with Gary Davis on R2.

The year, 1984.

Shoehorns in something about Merseyside with Everton winning the FA cup and Dippers being the first English side to win 3 trophies in a season!!!

Got me thinking, what 3 trophies did the win in '84? League, League Cup, European Cup?

Had to check tbh but thinking, will you know what be mentioned when the appropriate year is covered?

Some great tunes in '84 BTW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.