Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys believe Trent almost scored a goal?

Fuck me, no one else in the world has managed such a feat as “almost scoring a goal.”

well that’s what you’d think following the cunts in the media
If only they realised how pathetic they are to the civilised world ..! It’s beyond a joke how much smoke they blow up the worst right back in the PL’s arse…!!

Can you guys believe Trent almost scored a goal?

Fuck me, no one else in the world has managed such a feat as “almost scoring a goal.”

well that’s what you’d think following the cunts in the media

Had a dipper tell me the whole country is obsessed with Tront's faults rather than his tactical abilities. He didn't appreciate me saying "That's because he's shite."

Why do the clowns in the media keep on linking Mbappe with the Dippers ? He is on £1.1m a week at PSG , the Dippers are not even in the same hemisphere for wages , even we would never sanction that sort of money for the big French ego. We had simlar links with Messi and the club didnt go anywhere near him , Mbappe will sign for Real or will be off to Saudi/Qatar but there is not a snowballs chance in hell he will end up at Klanfield , even though he is a lifelong Dipper and his Dad is a season ticket holder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.