Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are very brittle and their defence coughs up so many chances in games, if you take 25% of the chances you get you will win by 4 or 5, Arsenal today should have been so far in front by halftime they could have taken 4 or 5 players off and play some youth players and still win.

Their luck will run out and one bad result will get the fans on the player's backs and Klopp will be moaning that the grass or the wind was the reason why we lost.

Will Nunez be charged for hitting that fan over the head or will it be reported as a bit of fun.

All hail Trent Alexander Arnold. The greatest footballer ever to play the game.

How do I know this? The media wankathon over him in the last 14 hours
Yeah,whist his defending remains horrific. Martinelli strolled past him twice in the space of a couple of minutes. The genius that is Southgate knows he can’t defend so will probably play him in the centre ahead of Foden in the Euros.

All hail Trent Alexander Arnold. The greatest footballer ever to play the game.

All hail Trent. The greatest footballer ever to play the game.

Edited for media accuracy

It’s started again in January, just like the last time, when they failed to win any of the trophies.

The Liverpool loving football media made up ‘new quadruple’.

The PL title, the Thursday Night Cup, the FA Cup, and the Carabao Cup.

CEFECD73-57F7-43C6-9C9C-D34DEBF3F709.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.