Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to sounds of the 80's with Gary Davis on R2.

The year, 1984.

Shoehorns in something about Merseyside with Everton winning the FA cup and Dippers being the first English side to win 3 trophies in a season!!!

Got me thinking, what 3 trophies did the win in '84? League, League Cup, European Cup?

Had to check tbh but thinking, will you know what be mentioned when the appropriate year is covered?

Some great tunes in '84 BTW.
greatest era of all time and I’m a mid 70s punk

The year, 1984.

Shoehorns in something about Merseyside with Everton winning the FA cup and Dippers being the first English side to win 3 trophies in a season!!!

Got me thinking, what 3 trophies did the win in '84? League, League Cup, European Cup?

Had to check tbh but thinking, will you know what be mentioned when the appropriate year is covered?

When is he doing the sounds of 85?

The year, 1984.

Can you guys believe Trent almost scored a goal?

Fuck me, no one else in the world has managed such a feat as “almost scoring a goal.”

well that’s what you’d think following the cunts in the media
Remember when Coleman actually scored a goal like this and the press went on and on for months about it?

Nope, me neither.

If only Coleman had nearly scored it then he would have been as brilliant as Mr Arnold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.