Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason they blow so much smoke up Trunts arse is because he’s one of their own.
Curtis Jones is also a dipper lad but even the wildest imagination on Earth could not elevate him to Trunts level of adoration for a run of the mill Premiership footballer.

Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

« Reply #2270 on: January 6, 2024, 12:03:41 am »

And Standard Chartered aren’t a direct rival of Barclays, sponsors of the PL? Imagine if we refused to wear their sleeve badge?

ip.gif
Believer
==================================================================================================

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't ever remember Barclays operating in the 'money laundering and funding terrorism' markets...

Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

And Standard Chartered aren’t a direct rival of Barclays, sponsors of the PL? Imagine if we refused to wear their sleeve badge?

ip.gif
Believer
==================================================================================================

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't ever remember Barclays operating in the 'money laundering and funding terrorism' markets...

I’m sure they have, they all will.

Liverpool are very brittle and their defence coughs up so many chances in games, if you take 25% of the chances you get you will win by 4 or 5, Arsenal today should have been so far in front by halftime they could have taken 4 or 5 players off and play some youth players and still win.

Their luck will run out and one bad result will get the fans on the player's backs and Klopp will be moaning that the grass or the wind was the reason why we lost.
They miss matip. He’s their John Stones. If they lose Konate then they are done completely.

Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

ip.gif
Believer

Its not the barclays PL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.