Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back again after a two year absence.... Still with the best manager and squad even though City won the lot in those two years.
#deluded wank bank
Haha Pep is a miracle worker. Accoring to other fans and media; Rice is better then Rodri; Allison, VVD, TAA and Roberston are the best in their positions; Salah is the best in the league and Saka is better than Foden. We only have De Bruyne and Haaland and even then fucking Carragher put Bowen ahead of him in the team of the season.

I really dont know how Pep polishes all these turds

Matip also has a few clangers in him, I don't rate Liverpool's defence even with VVD playing.
But at Anfield he gets away with it and the ref's and VAR help,
Konate and matip make a huge difference to that defence.
Especially matip.
There’s nobody to stop Haaland,If those two are out

Liverpool has a very good team, Klopp is the perfect coach for that team, and they will be in and amongst all the trophies they can win.

That said, the absolute cum fest that surrounds the players, the coach, and the ‘istree of the club is completely absurd and over the top.

The latest? They’re on for A (note the word A) Quadruple!! Not THE Quadruple, because they’re not even in the CL, but A Quadruple!! YCMIU!

Meanwhile, the pathetic red-tinted specs of every ex-Cult member who ever wore the shirt elevates everyone of their players far beyond their normal comparison, and denigrates City players by their comparisons.

Spitter says Declan Rice is a better player than Rodri…ALL OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY…but Liverpool just beat Arsenal, so that must mean the Liverpool midfield was brilliant!!

And, don’t get me started on the likes of Aldridge…

I admire the dynamism of the tactics Klopp employs and think they have two very underrated forwards in Jota & Diaz, but the personality of all involved in and around that club makes it so, so easy to hate the way they carry themselves.

They believe far too much of their own press, both individually and collectively, believing they have some kind of divine right to greatness. If the demise of the Stretford Cult hasn’t been a warning to them, it should be!

Despicable club that appear to turn normal people into cunts!

Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

« Reply #2270 on: January 6, 2024, 12:03:41 am »

And Standard Chartered aren’t a direct rival of Barclays, sponsors of the PL? Imagine if we refused to wear their sleeve badge?

ip.gif
Believer
==================================================================================================

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't ever remember Barclays operating in the 'money laundering and funding terrorism' markets...
Stupid scouse twat doesnt realise Barclays haven't sponsored the Premier league for nearly a decade now, but don't let the "truth" get in the way of a good scouse story.

Liverpool beat Arsenal in the FA Cup and the Wank Bank tells the world that is proof that Pep wouldn't be able to coach without money......

View attachment 103562
Thought bank. Haven't these deluded scouse cunts realised about the dangers of thinking. Obviously not. Meanwhile my thoughts about them have just been flushed down the crapper to join the other brown trout in the sewers.

How come these cunts don't have a league game this week?

Only 5 games this week, 5 next week

This winter break has divided the fixtures over 2 weekends. So they will be playing the following weekend while our players are getting tanned in Abu Dhabi

Only 5 games this week, 5 next week

This winter break has divided the fixtures over 2 weekends. So they will be playing the following weekend while our players are getting tanned in Abu Dhabi
Has the Sheik got a quirk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.