Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool beat Arsenal in the FA Cup and the Wank Bank tells the world that is proof that Pep wouldn't be able to coach without money......

View attachment 103562
I know the Dipper thought wank is comical but this is taking it even further.
Does the twat who writes this not realise he needs urgent Psychiatric help ?
The Klopp the genius who is plying trade with Slovenian goat herders in the Europa ?
If there are brown envelopes and warm balls please draw this lot out in the next round.

Without Salah they looked terrible in the first half against Arsenal. But good teams find ways of winning games when they're not at their best and after that first half I fully expected Liverpool to at least get a draw out of the game. They're still desperate for a top quality holding player though. Mac Allister is pretty awful there, and also over-rated generally anyway.

Liverpool beat Arsenal in the FA Cup and the Wank Bank tells the world that is proof that Pep wouldn't be able to coach without money......

View attachment 103562
What in the name of fuck hahaha that surely has to be someone on the wind up the red scousers obviously have brought all their players in on a small budget or through the youth system..
time to turn the screw and it would be fantastic to again I repeat again win the league just to see the wailing and gnashing of teeth from these vermin and the media who fawn over the cnuts ..
please make it so footballing gods ..

View attachment 103562
75 m striker, 80m keeper, 36m defender, 50m winger, 35m midfielder, 42m striker, i mean its really hard playing with a team worth so little but never let facts get in the way of a liverpool wank bank rant

Just watched highlights, wow that dipper loving cock sucker old **** Tyler hasn't changed in fact he's worse... Tront "the maestro" ha ha fuck off you senile twat!! As for the first goal total fucking dive
Yep these twats have been royally compensated since the Spurs debacle
I want them home or away

The giddiness about the dippers winning a third round tie is beyond ridiculous but lets have it right, they won because of arsenals failings not their brilliance, the own goal came about due to a wrongly awarded free kick and then the second goal just put a nice spin on the result which was no reflection on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.