Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the Fury v Wilder trilogy. One got the hell beaten out of him twice and a gift draw once...Not really all that competitive in hindsight, as entertaining as it was.

A bit like the dippers thinking the last 5 o 6 years has been a two horse race when in fact it's pretty much one team dominating things...
Yes, screams of "between us we've won the last 6 titles"

Last 5 years??

City have won 5 in the last 6 years it doesn’t matter if it’s Arsenal, Rags or Dippers. The only change was last season he could see when Arsenal were ahead that City would take the title…… Ask fans of all other clubs & you’ll get a different response than the giddy Dippers.

But let’s look at the last 5 years in an 8 year reign for Klopp.

5th
2nd
3rd
1st
2nd

All hail king Klopp…. When they turn up…

& as for richest club ever to grace the premier league, change the record as that team got turned over by Boro today.
So I was wrong in thinking that the rags are the richest side ever assembled. School boy error on my behalf.:-)

try not to laugh,,,from rawk, not me!

I'd be delighted if Bren got his. He's not everyone's cuppa, but I supported that man once.
That means GERRARD, Studga, Luis, Skrtel, AGGER, Kolo, Glenjo, Sakho, Enrique, LUCAS, wee Joe Allen, Jordy Ibe, Coutinho, Mignolet, (perhaps even Yago) all get rewarded instead of being cheated. They played out of their skins and Brendan played football the right way- right up until the end. Football wins.

Of course, Sterling also gets his, but such is life. That version of Sterling prolly deserves it, if you want to give him his due.

Suddenly, that season won't be so bittersweet and Gerrard can finally get his just rewards and have a last laugh at the expense of Chelsea.
It will become one of the greatest seasons in the modern English league and will be shown and re-shown and discussed and get the attention- going into the future, that it deserves. And Gerrard will get the captain's performance he deserves for future generations of fans.

I must admit it would be strange then, knowing Brendan was sacked a season after winning the league... but it will have worked out better than we could've imagined.

Revisionism finally justified!
;D

Absolutely!

What a day it would be at Anfield to have all these players and the managers walk out one more time and be presented with League Winner's medals. That would be some day." I Would love it" to quote a former Kop idol.

Absolute fucking rim job by Sky for tonight's scouse love in, the arse sucking twats. Fucking embarassing scouse cock sucking. "It takes more than that for a second yellow" following a blatent stamp on a Fulham foot by St Virgil of Van Dyke has said fucking nobody ever when it's a City player. Get fucked sycophants.
So far no Salah and Tront Cuntyface Arsewipe, no party! Common Fulham.

Absolute fucking rim job by Sky for tonight's scouse love in, the arse sucking twats. Fucking embarassing scouse cock sucking. "It takes more than that for a second yellow" following a blatent stamp on a Fulham foot by St Virgil of Van Dyke has said fucking nobody ever when it's a City player. Get fucked sycophants.
So far no Salah and Tront Cuntyface Arsewipe, no party! Common Fulham.
Towards the end of the game, Fulham player booked for standing on a dippers foot.
Unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.