Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He met her first when she was 16 (as per Daily Mail).

"The footballer first spotted Aisha when she was 16 but he did not approach her formally at the time, according to Sports Brief. However, he reportedly communicated his intentions to his uncle, a friend of the family, which led to their eventual union."

How does that become grooming ?
How isn't it? I wonder what attracted the Uncle to the Multi Millionaire's intentions.

Alexander-Arnold out for most of January and Salah potentially away for much of that? Well, quite a test coming up for them.
Time for us to go into overdrive mode.
It won't affect them too much. Because of the winter break, there are only 2 league games between now and when they play Arsenal on 4th February. Those games are Bournemouth away and Chelsea at home. Bournemouth might be a bit tricky for them but I'd expect them to turn Chelsea over. They won't be losing much ground in the title race, whatever the results are in those games.

How isn't it? I wonder what attracted the Uncle to the Multi Millionaire's intentions.
1101.jpg

Pep Guardiola keeping the Wank Bank up at night once more.......

View attachment 103686

Like the Fury v Wilder trilogy. One got the hell beaten out of him twice and a gift draw once...Not really all that competitive in hindsight, as entertaining as it was.

A bit like the dippers thinking the last 5 o 6 years has been a two horse race when in fact it's pretty much one team dominating things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.