Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Klopp has just announced that Salah is the most loyal Egyptian he has ever met...I kid you not. What an absolutely ridiculous comment to make. Richard Dunne is the most loyal Irish man I have ever met. Please let me know who is the most loyal person and related country you have met haha!!!!.
Omar Berrarda is the most loyal CEO I’ve ever met !

Always look at Newsnow for our media headlines and it is astounding how the Dipper media are obsessed with our club , nearly every headline about the Dippers mentions us our players , manager or our 115 charges , when you add RAWK's half a million posts about how we don't matter it is a wonder any of their plastic out of town fans sleep at night.
We are there nemesis , they are dreaming of all the titles they will be awarded when we are found guilty by the premier league , our relegation to the National league and the execution of our management team.
You would have to go a long way to find a human being as deluded and obsessed as a Dipper , they really are a weird cult who have zero self awareness.
Screwing Dipppers heads up 24/7 , its a beautiful thing

Always look at Newsnow for our media headlines and it is astounding how the Dipper media are obsessed with our club , nearly every headline about the Dippers mentions us our players , manager or our 115 charges , when you add RAWK's half a million posts about how we don't matter it is a wonder any of their plastic out of town fans sleep at night.
We are there nemesis , they are dreaming of all the titles they will be awarded when we are found guilty by the premier league , our relegation to the National league and the execution of our management team.
You would have to go a long way to find a human being as deluded and obsessed as a Dipper , they really are a weird cult who have zero self awareness.
Screwing Dipppers heads up 24/7 , its a beautiful thing
And yet for some reason, they genuinelybelieve that every football fan loves them. How deluded is that? Even rabid rags don't go that far.

Bingo admitting his team have mental blocks.
All that unproven, untested 'neuroscience' gubbins should be a good fit with that lot..

Well, after all, they are dab hands at 'blame framing' others.. and also 'visualization' of (unlikely) scenarios such as 'double trebles' and 'treble quadruples'..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.