Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Good riddance you ****.
Always whining like a woman when they lost and taking pot shots at us along the way.
A hypocrite who spent a truck load and got 2 major trophies in 9 years and a lot of silver medals
Fuck off and don’t even compare the chomper to our serial winning legendary Pep.
We’ve broken the **** and his shit stain club.

This is the one and only time I’m going to say something positive about Juergen Klopp… but this City team would not have been as highly acclaimed as they are without that Liverpool side from 2017-2020. We would have just rolled teams over and we’d probably be looking at 6 on the bounce. Those two years where we won it on the final day of the season versus Brighton and Villa wouldn’t have happened. Games that will be stuck in my memory forever.

I do worry that without somebody like Klopp in the league it just becomes a cake walk - and I don’t want that, I want every win to push us to our best. Maybe Alonso can step into that void, we’ll see. Every He-Man needs a Skeletor and every Superman needs a Lex Luthor - and as much as I rag on the goofy fucker, he is ours and in that respect I’ll be sorry to see him go.

Anyway… now that’s out the way… I hope Liverpool falls into the sea.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.