Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I'm a big fan of Klopp. He's the sort of boss I could work for.
I hope he's not out of the game for any great length of time. He's been great for the PL and, without doubt, brought the very best out of Pep Guardiola.
Klopp and Pep have made the PL the best league in the world.
Yep, it's obviously easier to be complimentary towards him cos we've still won everything while Klopp's been around and he hasn't really prevented us from achieving what we've achieved. But he really has brought amazing football to England.

And, as much as he loved a moan and came across a bit hypocritical at times with his critiques of our spending, we'd only back him if he was saying the same things while wearing a City cap instead of a Liverpool one. On the day they announced him as their new manager in 2015 my first thought was "Fucking hell, he's perfect for them", and he's absolutely been everything they could have dreamed of.

Meanwhile he's pushed City and Pep to their limits and produced some of the greatest title fights and ding dong football matches we've ever seen in this country. That 18/19 home match was being reminisced about on here just three weeks ago as being the highest quality game of football ever played in this country - Pep is obviously a big reason for that but Klopp was there too.

When Pellegrini announced he was leaving we barely scraped Top 4.

Might give them an emotional boost for next couple of games but could knock them the more the season goes on.

Strange to announce halfway through the season when they have a good chance to win the league.

Like I said, hope it's not health.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.