Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good fucking riddance. The man is a ****. Never misses an opportunity to moan about us and imply we can spend what we want and are cheats. He's a fraud, a toothy nice guy image but when the mask slips you occasionally see the nasty bully he really is. Fuck off you fist pumping gurning twat and don't come back!
Perhaps he's fucked off because he's heard on the grapevine that City are going to be cleared of the 115 charges. Whining toothy **** wants to take his ball home because he knows Liverpool are fucked.

SSN just showed the net spend table since Klopp became dippers manager in 2015.. Big six

Liverpool - £366m
Spuds - £470m
City - £560m
Arsenal - £730m
Utd - £998m
Chelsea. - 1.1bn

So Pep has a £200m more net spend winning 10 more trophies than Klopp, Pep is a fucking genius end of.
Why is net spend even a thing now? Well I know, it's to make all these teams that spend an arse load and don't win anything, look good, but it's bollocks.
Never used to be a thing, but because they couldn't accuse City of buying success, cos that's what they were trying to do, they invented this.

Ok, had a little think about this. The possible scenarios for the remainder of the season for me are:
1. They carry on their current level.
2. They are galvanised to give Klipperty the perfect send off.
3. A fairytale ending is supplied by PGMOL
4. Fall away due to uncertainty etc.

I know which one we all want, but which one will transpire. Watch this space for developments.

Any City fan who claims Klopp’s teams ‘weren’t all that’ demeans our team’s amazing achievements.

Our record of mental strength against these cunts is incredible.

Klopp’s record, by any objective measure, is very good. Given how long he’s been Liverpool manager. He is plainly an exceptionally good manager. It’s just he was up against Pep.

Who is the best. Ever.

Enjoy what’s left Blues, because he’s not here forever.
Klopp leaving got me thinking about when Pep will call it a day at City. After reading Pep's post match comments glad to hear there is still fire in his belly and there is hope of an extension to his current contract.

Any City fan who claims Klopp’s teams ‘weren’t all that’ demeans our team’s amazing achievements.

Our record of mental strength against these cunts is incredible.

Klopp’s record, by any objective measure, is very good. Given how long he’s been Liverpool manager. He is plainly an exceptionally good manager. It’s just he was up against Pep.

Who is the best. Ever.

Enjoy what’s left Blues, because he’s not here forever.
100 percent agree . That season after the centurions will go down as the greatest ever with two world class teams going head to head .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.