Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool hey one of the biggest clubs in the world one of the best managers in the world the Media never stop telling us! So what he has won in 8/9 years media say is on a par with shankley he would of gone at a Madrid with that record
This is actually how small time they have become. In terms of just their own managerial history he's not that much more significant than the fat waiter.

Good fucking riddance. The man is a ****. Never misses an opportunity to moan about us and imply we can spend what we want and are cheats. He's a fraud, a toothy nice guy image but when the mask slips you occasionally see the nasty bully he really is. Fuck off you fist pumping gurning twat and don't come back!

The reaction to this is way over the top for a manager with lets face it a pretty average trophy return over the long time he was with the dippers and vast sums spent. Not fit to lace Peps boots and am glad he is going as he to me was grossly overrated by the useless biased media and never stopped moaning.

Yep took klopp 8 years to win what Pep won in two weeks !

Yes, and I could have been diddling Angelina Jolie on a sandy beach if it wasn't for the talent and good looks of Brad Pitt.... but here i am... undiddled :(
Mate, no disrespect intended, but I’m pretty sure there would have been some competition for her affections between you and Brad Pitt. I’m not expecting you to be her next option.

Mate, no disrespect intended, but I’m pretty sure there would have been some competition for her affections between you and Brad Pitt. I’m not expecting you to be her next option.
You see, that's where your and my assessments of me differ :D
Her loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.