Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fucking melt! Lol
You see, this is what happens to a fan base that are never held accountable, and the msm fail to release the handbrake on any anti-scouse rhetoric.
When everyone tells them everything about them is great, and it means more for them, they begin to believe it.
Some are further down the rabbit hole than others.
This chap is riiiiiight down there, so far that he is having tea with the mad hatter!!

I'd take Trent
This is why I think the implosion will happen after his mid-season announcement. The press are already linking arguably their best three players with moves away, simply because Klopp is going.

I know it’s only made up press crap, but it all starts somewhere. He’s majorly fucked up.

This is why I think the implosion will happen after his mid-season announcement. The press are already linking arguably their best three players with moves away, simply because Klopp is going.

I know it’s only made up press crap, but it all starts somewhere. He’s majorly fucked up.

I'd love him at city but he came through there system a Liverpool fan it be like us selling foden to them!

Any City fan who claims Klopp’s teams ‘weren’t all that’ demeans our team’s amazing achievements.

Our record of mental strength against these cunts is incredible.

Klopp’s record, by any objective measure, is very good. Given how long he’s been Liverpool manager. He is plainly an exceptionally good manager. It’s just he was up against Pep.

Who is the best. Ever.

Enjoy what’s left Blues, because he’s not here forever.
It doesn't help raise peoples estimation of him that everything he's won at Liverpool has been on the back of industrial grade cheating.
Liverpool under Klopp have been almost allergic to the concept of 'fair play' on the pitch and with their political manouveurs, press manipulation and IT skills have continued with similar loathsome behaviour off the pitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.