Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all aware that Peps time is likely to be coming to an end though. Every season from now is a bonus.
Klopp dropping a bombshell like this is a completely different scenario.

Plus, we don’t tend to be insufferable fucking babies who believe we are more important in the game than we are like those cunts.
True enough!

We won the treble when Liverpool finished outside the champions league spots. So we had plenty of success in a season they couldn't sniff the sweat around our bollocks. We didn't need them to push us to be successful.
Fucking hell, pissed my sides “couldn’t sniff the sweat around our bollocks”, I’m using that one!

I haven't read the previous 100+ pages of gloating obviously but I guess I am perhaps not the first to say that gloating might be something one might regret if/when Pep decides to hang up his boots here also. Of course we'd like Pep to stay forever but a similar announcement can surely not be that far away. Sadly.

Will people be gutted? yeah.

Will people on here be writing posts about how they ran into a junior school, get down on their knees and start crying into the arms of a kid because Pep is leaving? I doubt it.

We are all aware that Peps time is likely to be coming to an end though. Every season from now is a bonus.
Klopp dropping a bombshell like this is a completely different scenario.

Plus, we don’t tend to be insufferable fucking babies who believe we are more important in the game than we are like those cunts.
When Pep goes i will be disapointed and a bit sad , i will be thankful of what he has done for our club but my next thought will be , who is next ?
Managers, even great ones, come and go but life and our club goes on.
I certainly wont be on here making up stories about how i and my family are in fucking mourning & i cant go to work as im in floods of tears or making up fucking poems like on rawk ffs

That trophy haul would have been discernibly higher if it wasn’t for the brilliance of Pep. That’s my point.
That's on the assumption that we hired somebody not as good as Klopp instead of Pep. We could have still beaten them with a different manager. Maybe if we didn't have Pep, Klopp may not have pushed his teams as far as he did in their 'close but no cigar' seasons, possibly Arsenal or Chelsea may have won the Covid league instead and then pushed City on to new heights the next season with our fictional manager.
Don't fall into the Scouse narrative that if Pep wasn't here Klopp would have won everything because that's not how the world works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.