Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Pep goes i will be disapointed and a bit sad , i will be thankful of what he has done for our club but my next thought will be , who is next ?
Managers, even great ones, come and go but life and our club goes on.
I certainly wont be on here making up stories about how i and my family are in fucking mourning & i cant go to work as im in floods of tears or making up fucking poems like on rawk ffs

I'll be honest, although it will be in private, I'll shed a few tears when he leaves, as it will be a realism of what I've spent and invested in over 40 years, and the dross I have witnessed to what this guy has done for the club I love and adore more than anything else in the world, and yes, that includes family :)

My fear, apart from the so called bullshit charges, is that I will never witness the style of football we have seen since Pep took over, and will probably end up being a typical City again, or to put in simple terms.....shit

But I will keep going till I can't no more, even if it is in National League North

It doesn't help raise peoples estimation of him that everything he's won at Liverpool has been on the back of industrial grade cheating.
Liverpool under Klopp have been almost allergic to the concept of 'fair play' on the pitch and with their political manouveurs, press manipulation and IT skills have continued with similar loathsome behaviour off the pitch.
This is exactly what Dippers and Rags say about us. Cheating on an industrial scale

Will people be gutted? yeah.

Will people on here be writing posts about how they ran into a junior school, get down on their knees and start crying into the arms of a kid because Pep is leaving? I doubt it.
He has said nothing yet and there are people on here saying they'll cry when he leaves. It might not be on the same level as the Dippers but it'll get close. Fuck me, the amount of adults who say they cried (fucking cried) when Silva left is off the charts - I think there were less at York away.

He has said nothing yet and there are people on here saying they'll cry when he leaves. It might not be on the same level as the Dippers but it'll get close. Fuck me, the amount of adults who say they cried (fucking cried) when Silva left is off the charts - I think there were less at York away.
I 100% got upset when Silva left. Same with Kun. 2012 was a good year for me, but later on in life what made 2012 was over. So when those two left it was a mixture of memories that they contributed to.

I won’t cry when Pep leaves. Grateful he chose our club to manage the longest of any tenure he’s taken. Grateful for what he did. But that will be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.