Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the big fish in the Bundesliga until Pep came along, then he ran over to the PL and had a short reign as the top dog...and then Pep showed up.

Wonder where Pep would follow him to next. Perfect scenario would be Klopp taking over as the German national team coach and the next day Pep takes over as the English national team coach

tenor.gif
He was top dog until Pep turned up? I must’ve missed that. Didn’t Leicester and Chelsea win the leagues and Pellegrini beat him in the league cup final?

Is Klopp that great a manager other than being a charismatic and motivating personality ? I've never seen anyone analyze his tactics. He doesn't come across as a football mastermind. He's built a very good team no doubt about that but without the rush football and long ball to Salad I doubt they would have won all those trophies ?

Last edited:
Is Klopp that great a manager other than being a charismatic and motivating personality ? I've never seen anyone analyze his tactics. He doesn't come across as a football mastermind. He's built a very good team no doubt about that but without the long ball to Salad I doubt they would have won all those trophies ?
All 4 out of 36 on offer?

I really don't understand why announce it mid-season, surely putting quad at risk.
I just don't get it, are we to expect a reason to come out. Snagging cleaner or something?

I really don't understand why announce it mid-season, surely putting quad at risk.
I just don't get it, are we to expect a reason to come out. Snagging cleaner or something?
agree, not just current squad but also future recruits. Their summer transfer window will be interesting with potentially no manager and no director of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.