Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen this said a few times in the last few hours. While I cannot stand him, I am glad he is leaving, and kopites heads are falling off. I really hope he is not ill, do not wish that on him.
I wouldn't be surprised if something's going on with him. I thought he looked thinner and he was holding back a little.

Fuck me, by tomorrow he will have won the Grand National, Wimbledon, lapped everyone at Brands Hatch, taken 5000 wickets and scored a millon runs at Lords & done the fucking London Marathon in 5 minutes flat.
Oh hail the god of gods
Don’t forget the Tour de France,he’s been training on his Peloton bike.

Surprised he's lasted this long tbh, his style of football can't last, players are burnt out before they turn 30.

Them lot would of won the league twice if it wasn't for us, would Klopp of been that praised losing a league title to Solksjaer, Mourinho and Arteta in his first top job?

agree, not just current squad but also future recruits. Their summer transfer window will be interesting with potentially no manager and no director of football.
Maybe they needed to secure his replacement. With Newcastle and the rags likely to be looking at new managers in the near future, chances are whoever they have lined-up would also be catching the eye of other clubs as well as liverpool. And that's just the prem. This way klopp controls the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.