Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised he's lasted this long tbh, his style of football can't last, players are burnt out before they turn 30.

Them lot would have won the league twice if it wasn't for us, would Klopp of been that praised losing a league title to Solksjaer, Mourinho and Arteta in his first top job?
What amuses me is this dipper talk about how much more he would have won if it wasn’t for Pep. Do they not realise what a big back handed compliment that is to the Catalan?

Is Klopp that great a manager other than being a charismatic and motivating personality ? I've never seen anyone analyze his tactics. He doesn't come across as a football mastermind. He's built a very good team no doubt about that but without the rush football and long ball to Salad I doubt they would have won all those trophies ?
NO. Like GPC, he cannot be described as a football revolutionary, one who reinvented football.

Mind you, I can think of someone who has........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.