Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

The Wank Bank has spoken. Or rather he will in a few days.....
Gives him time to see what everyone else has written and then copy and paste it as his own.....

The Liverpool Think Bank
For those of you inboxing or commenting for my reaction...... I don't have a reaction
This page is my hobby and has always been about posting meaningful and well thought out LFC posts - its not about clickbait, gathering followers and I don't make any money from this. And honestly, there's no chance of reacting meaningfully at this stage. This is gonna take time to process - both for the page and personally as a Liverpool fan. We're just starting the morning here in my current timezone, it's shaking the world of sports. The video posted last night may seem connected to this news, but it was a pure accident...it was posted before the news. It's a seismic day...but one thing I'll tell you is that its only upwards from here because of the foundations that Klopp has given us. We need to stay calm and think with clarity. Walk on...Walk On. I'll think this through and be right back with my posts in a couple of days..there's a lot to talk about, a lot. YNWA

The Wank Bank has spoken. Or rather he will in a few days.....
Gives him time to see what everyone else has written and then copy and paste it as his own.....

The Liverpool Think Bank
... ' . This page is my hobby and has always been about posting meaningful and well thought out LFC posts - its not about clickbait, gathering followers and I don't make any money from this. And honestly, there's no chance of reacting meaningfully at this stage. This is gonna take time to process - both for the page and personally as a Liverpool fan. We're just starting the morning here in my current timezone, it's shaking the world of sports. The video posted last night may seem connected to this news, but it was a pure accident...it was posted before the news. It's a seismic day...but one thing I'll tell you is that its only upwards from here because of the foundations that Klopp has given us. We need to stay calm and think with clarity. Walk on...Walk On. I'll think this through and be right back with my posts in a couple of days..there's a lot to talk about, a lot. YNWA
What foundations has made, apart from hoof football and run like fuck after it

Ah fuck em

The dipper fans are now in mourning. Madness. They’ll be having a state funeral next week.

Although I think that we’ve been better off for the challenge the dipps have given us- it’s very easy to slip into complacency when the opposition are a lot poorer. Pep seems to thrive on big challenges and the more pressure we have the sweeter the victories. A bunch of shite each week playing against us won’t keep us sharp either.

Makes me realize in horror that Pep also eventually will decide to quit.
I'm gonna feel really bad when it happens. After iconic managers leave, most often clubs plummet.

Klopp has done a tactical announcement now I believe, since he's learned that dippers are used to crumble at this stage of the season - he want them to fight as never before. We'll catch up I believe, but maybe its gonna be a close race.
We've been expecting Pep to leave since the day that he signed if you believe the media. When it happens I think we will handle it a bit better and be fine with it as a result. I will just be grateful for the success he's given us.
Mind you I do feel that Pep enjoyed the rivalry, and I think he needs to be challenged for him to continue his work. That is the only negative in my opinion to Klopp leaving.

We've been expecting Pep to leave since the day that he signed if you believe the media. When it happens I think we will handle it a bit better and be fine with it as a result. I will just be grateful for the success he's given us.
Mind you I do feel that Pep enjoyed the rivalry, and I think he needs to be challenged for him to continue his work. That is the only negative in my opinion to Klopp leaving.
There will always naturally be a rival, someone has to finish second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.