Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I’m already nauseous at how much 5Live will be jamming it up before the Liverpool game. Commentators mics cut, so they can listen to “You’ll Never Walk Alone”.

Lumps in the throats of the commentators. Cut to the studio and they’re all in awe of the “magnificent atmosphere”, that is “like nowhere else” “special”.

I hope they lose
Let’s pick the only team that could be described as ‘European royalty’ - Real Madrid.

Liverpool have played Real Madrid ‘under the magical Anfield lights, with the passionate and knowledgeable liverpool fans sucking the ball into the Kop end net’ 3 times in the last 9 years.

Real Madrid have been so cowed by the atmosphere that they’ve gone out of their way to give Liverpool a 0-0 draw, a 2-5 spanking, and a 0-3 demolition.

That passionate Anfield crowd made so much difference…

Compare with, from Real Madrid’s poodle paper themselves, when they last played City at the Etihad.
IMG_2291.jpeg

Real Madrid may have beaten us at the Etihad back in the early days of our renewed European
Adventures, but not in the past few encounters.

Last edited:
That can't be real.
Can't be.?
Can it. ?
My missus works in a very well known children’s hospital in LiVARpool. A couple of nurses have phoned in to ask for time off to cope with the crisis, I kid you not. These people are a different breed. I have to sit there in disbelief sometimes at what goes on when it’s not even football related. Utter weirdo’s.

My missus works in a very well known children’s hospital in LiVARpool. A couple of nurses have phoned in to ask for time off to cope with the crisis, I kid you not. These people are a different breed. I have to sit there in disbelief sometimes at what goes on when it’s not even football related. Utter weirdo’s.

I sincerely hope this is a wind up. Kids come first no matter what in a hospital, unless it's close family.

Let’s pick the only team that could be described as ‘European royalty’ - Real Madrid.

Liverpool have played Real Madrid ‘under the magical Anfield lights, with the passionate and knowledgeable liverpool fans sucking the ball into the Kop end net’ 3 times in the last 9 years.

Real Madrid have been so cowed by the atmosphere that they’ve gone out of their way to give Liverpool a 0-0 draw, a 2-5 spanking, and a 0-3 demolition.

That passionate Anfield crowd made so much difference…

Compare with, from Real Madrid’s poodle paper themselves, when they last played City at the Etihad.
View attachment 105504

Real Madrid may have beaten us at the Etihad back in the early days of our renewed European
Adventures, but not in the past few encounters.
It's almost as if it actually comes down to how good the teams are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.