Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

That place really is a cesspit. They genuinely believe the shite they post. If someone posts utter shite on here someone will call them out, or reply with heavy sarcasm. No one has pulled a tone up about the over sentimentality. One poster said they'd give football up - if that was posted here they'd get slaughtered by GIFs and posts asking for their tickets, and they'd be told to dry their knickers and get on with it.
I was a mod on a reasonably-sized non-football forum a few years ago and one thing I learned that people will fall out over pretty much anything. But the weird thing about RAWK is that there are no real differences of opinion. It’s wall to wall compliance to one set of views, like a fucking hive mind. Going back to @jimharri ’s post a while back, the site must be moderated to death.

We have to think of a little ditty to serenade our little pesky Dipper friends at Klanfield in March to give him a nice send-off :

Germany , Germany
Jurgen Klopp has bottled it
And he's back to Germany

I'll get me coat

We have to think of a little ditty to serenade our little pesky Dipper friends at Klanfield in March to give him a nice send-off :

Germany , Germany
Jurgen Klopp has bottled it
And he's back to Germany

I'll get me coat
Anfeild is falling down.

Kliperty Klop is a fukin clown.

He's not stayin one more year.

City boys are on the beer.
I'll get my coat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.