Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Seriously, I know some United fans can be proper dickheads but I don't recall any of them reacting like this when Ferguson announced he was retiring. Sure, they were gutted - just as we will be when Pep leaves - but they weren't phoning up radio stations and crying live on air, or penning cringeworthy poems and eulogies.

This is further evidence - as if any more evidence was needed - of a cult at work.
Yeah, but this means more.

So after 9 years in the PL this legend of a manager who has had at his disposal the best Goalie, best fullbacks, the best centre half ever to have put boots on, the best captain (Hendo la), the best midfielder ever (Slippy) and the fab four strikers have a grand total of 1 PL title. C'mon City let's bid farewell to this fraud by mopping up our fourth PL on the spin and 2nd FA Cup in a row and fingers crossed Chelsea win on pens with Sterling scoring the winner!

1 the scouse mourning is ridiculous
It’s based more on the fact they know they are back in the pack now and will struggle to compete in the way the have done

2 some of the people on here!!!
He is a great manager (not as good as pep) so just embrace that he is going
The guy has been to 3 champions league finals
He has 2 of the top 4 points totals ever in the league
He won them the only league in 30 years and covid had nothing to do with it
Their run of 16 wins and draw and another 16 wins was phenomenal

We have won more during their golden period and they hate that but let’s not pretend the guy is not top level
This section of the thread is for piss taking only, go stand in the corner.

So after 9 years in the PL this legend of a manager who has had at his disposal the best Goalie, best fullbacks, the best centre half ever to have put boots on, the best captain (Hendo la), the best midfielder ever (Slippy) and the fab four strikers have a grand total of 1 PL title. C'mon City let's bid farewell to this fraud by mopping up our fourth PL on the spin and 2nd FA Cup in a row and fingers crossed Chelsea win on pens with Sterling scoring the winner!
That would be truly fabulous. Not likely to happen though as said Raz bottles v Dips. Winning pk more likely from Cole Palmer.

( sadly I think Dips will win this in normal time, much as I detest them, they have a good forward line, Chavs don't, but we can but hope)....

lad on FB mourning klopps farewell tour sat in main stand ( he's forgotten he grew up supporting oldham ) i said look on bright side you might watch some football now instead of kick it to the big lad the games moved on

Cold Palmer is scoring the winner to really boil the piss of the media who have been fawning over him ever since we parted ways.
Let's see if they still love him then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.