Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I wonder if Sky would be happy with a 11:00 Sunday morning kick off for our game there?

It might be the only way our team coach or players aren't murdered en route to Klanfield as the ferals will still be in bed.

Is it after international…..

THREE scouse fans i've talked to today alone, all adamant something has happened, an argument or some such, and that burnout is all agreed protectionism.

THREE scouse fans i've talked to today alone, all adamant something has happened, an argument or some such, and that burnout is all agreed protectionism.

This will morph into a bigger conspiracy than the grassy knoll because the cult would never accept that he left just because he wanted to.

This will morph into a bigger conspiracy than the grassy knoll because the cult would never accept that he left just because he wanted to.
there is that, and it's a good point, but I am also of the opinion there's more to this and that they are protecting the fans from not all being well at LFC

So after 9 years in the PL this legend of a manager who has had at his disposal the best Goalie, best fullbacks, the best centre half ever to have put boots on, the best captain (Hendo la), the best midfielder ever (Slippy) and the fab four strikers have a grand total of 1 PL title. C'mon City let's bid farewell to this fraud by mopping up our fourth PL on the spin and 2nd FA Cup in a row and fingers crossed Chelsea win on pens with Sterling scoring the winner!
This is exactly what I dont get and always say

They have the best keeper
The best cb
2 best full backs
Had best cm stevie
And have best striker
Had best front 3

Yet gave won 1 league title surly thats an under achievement by the manager they cant have it both ways

there is that, and it's a good point, but I am also of the opinion there's more to this and that they are protecting the fans from not all being well at LFC
The intervention from Benitez today was well-timed, and sufficiently vague for rumours of something more malign to develop.

I suspect as with all things Dipper-related the love-in will only last for a few more days and they’ll start ripping into each other soon.

Weird how the rags poached our COO.
Maybe trying to be more like us in the future.
Now this with the dippers. Maybe they want a new manager who will be the face of their club more in the mold of what we have in Pep, instead of a crazy lunatic who runs up and down the touchline snarling and beating his chest.
Just maybe both clubs are taking little steps in trying to copy our success.
Afterall the sincerest form of flattery is imitation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.