Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing of the announcement is absolutely deilberate, make no mistake about it. Klopp himself said that he spoke to the club weeks ago about this. He (and the club) are hoping that it galavanises their push for the league in the second half of the season....an outpouring of support from the the media for Klopp to achieve the prem (and other titles)...This seeps through to officials, fans etc.

Hopefully we can piss on his and their parade but this will be the hardest one as everyone will be pushing for Klopp to get it.....and he acts perfectly towards the crowd/audience - look at his "tears" as they sang YNWA before the game at weekend...he knew it was coming and he played to it brilliantly trying to look coy/shy etc.......compared to his normal ranting/bullying/aggressive persona on the sideline.

They are fucking desperate

Ive always said it, Id rather ANYONE wins it every year than that lot....Id rather Arsenal win it this year than that lot....

You can forget getting any result at Anfield this year...we wont even get a draw
I agree with everything you wrote apart from the last line.
Having watched the Pep documentary I think we will give them a spanking.

David Squires' cartoons tend to be a bit more generous to Liverpool than other teams, but think he's caught the mood with this one. A fitting tribute to the man who "came within a whisker of not being rattled by an Everton ballboy's sarcastic applause"...

Read some of the comments and no surprises a few taking offence at a cartoon having a bit of fun.at the expense of Klopp. What happened to that famous Scouse wit and sense of humour.

It's been a little while. But it's worth the wait, thought bank has finally posted after 4 days of mourning. It's delightfully deluded as expected and we get a mention just 2 sentences in.

THOUGHT BANK said:
Alright - I'm finally ready to give my thoughts on Klopp's exit after 4 days of silence and contemplation:

I think you will not be sad aboit Klopp's exit if you appreciate the beauty of this moment and his real aim at LFC. Klopp has a fantastic new team that he has rebuilt and he could be sitting on a mountain of trophies once Man City is handed its FFP decision - But he is sacrificing everything because he doesn't have the energy to give his 100% anymore. He's done the hard work and he's giving up the fruits because those years took 1% out of him and he won't accept giving 99% to LFC. That's the legendary strength of character and the beauty of this moment. And knowing Klopp, I think he's must sure that LFC's future is bright and safe without him. He's probably met and picked our next manager already. Otherwise he wouldn't leave at this time. He has trust in the foundations he has created, in FSG and in thr fans from here.

He missed his mother's funeral for LFC and now he has no time to spend with his baby grandson- football isn't that important. He's given us more than enough and we must similarly, unselfishly support him in this decision, the LFC way. this is truly the right time to go - because he has reignited LFC's flame and ethos. That was his real aim, not putting his own name in the record books for next 20 years. Now its our job to take LFC forward on the path he paved.

Thank you for everything, Jurgen. Another 100 years wouldn't be enough. For me, my biggest idol and one the greatest humans to have ever lived. You'll Never Walk Alone

(Tomorrow I'll post about who I think our next manager will be and our future under him)

Read some of the comments and no surprises a few taking offence at a cartoon having a bit of fun.at the expense of Klopp. What happened to that famous Scouse wit and sense of humour.
Scouse humour is a great myth. A city whose biggest comedian is Jimmy Tarbuck should be ashamed. Btw, if you look at popular music since the 60s, Manchester beats them to a cocked hat.

Pretty much the first time ever - so they're still in shock that he's gone rogue. And at a time of mourning too.

Strangely they love it every other week, when it's aimed at anyone but Liverpool.

It's been a little while. But it's worth the wait, thought bank has finally posted after 4 days of mourning. It's delightfully deluded as expected and we get a mention just 2 sentences in.
I fully expect North Korea to use this as a boilerplate when Kim Jong Un hangs up his boots. Insane cult-leader worship.

Last edited:
I’m expecting this twat will go to college when he leaves school.
They often need janitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.